Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
205 Furnas Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260
Development and implementation of a machine learning toolbox for data analysis, mining, and modeling in the chemical and materials sciences, in particular in the context of large data sets from high-throughput computational chemistry.
Other Research Interests
Molecular mechanics and dynamics simulations.
- Professional Background
- Honors & Awards
- Professional Affiliations
- Professional Service
- University at Buffalo, SUNY, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering since 2014
- Graduate Research Assistant (with J. Hachmann)
- University at Buffalo, SUNY, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineeringsince 2013
Honors & Awards
- TBD, CBE Graduate Research Symposium, Buffalo (NY), Oct 2014. (poster)