Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
205 Furnas Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260
The PPP model and its utility for the virtual high-throughput screening of organic semiconductors and Big Data generation for materials.
Other Research Interests
Molecular modeling and computational materials science.
- Professional Background
- Honors & Awards
- Professional Affiliations
- Professional Service
- University at Buffalo, SUNY, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering since 2014
- Graduate Research Assistant (with J. Hachmann)
- University at Buffalo, SUNY, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineeringsince 2013
Honors & Awards
- TBD, CBE Graduate Research Symposium, Buffalo (NY), Oct 2014. (poster)